Produced by the Certified Horsemanship Association.
See them all here:: Follow us on Youtube - subscribe to our Youtube Video Channel!
The topics of the videos include:
- What is CHA?
- The Emergency Stop
- Danger Zones on the Ground
- The Emergency Dismount
- How to Bridle a Horse Correctly
- How to Saddle a Horse Correctly
- Martingale Adjustment and Fit
- How to Perform a Safety Tack Check
- How to Fit a Helmet for Horseback Riding
- Fitting the Breast Collar and Back Cinch Correctly
- Fitting Boots - Sports Medicine Boots, Split Boots and Bell Boots
- Correct Riding Position
- How to Mount and Dismount Correctly
- How to Use a Mounting Block Safely and an Alternate "Leg Up"
- Blanketing Your Horse
- Horse Vital Signs and How to Take Them
- Different Rein Holds
- How to Longe a Horse Correctly
- How to Fit a Rope Halter
- Catching a Horse in a Herd
- How to Put on Standing Wraps and Polos
“These professional videos were produced by CHA for the horse industry and the general public,” says CHA Chief Executive Officer Christy Landwehr. “Please feel free to embed them onto your websites free of charge so that we can all help get the word out about having fun safely with horses.”